Worldwide Brands Review 2021
Table of Contents
- Worldwide Brands Overview
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Worldwide Brands?
- How much is Worldwide Brands? What drop shipping services does it provide?
- What products can I sell with Worldwide Brands?
- How do I sell products with Worldwide Brands?
- How do I contact Worldwide Brands?
Worldwide Brands has been in the drop shipping business since 1999. The company was founded by none other than Chris Malta, a leading authority in the industry. They are also a Better Business Bureau member with an A+ rating, which basically means that they rank among the best in terms of maintaining customer trust and resolving customer complaints.
Want to know if Worldwide Brands is the right drop shipping company for you to partner with? Read our review below!
- Money-Back Guarantee: Depending on your payment plan, you get either 30 or 60 days to try out the Worldwide Brands service to see if it’s right for you.
- Thousands of Pre-Vetted Suppliers: Worldwide Brands’ research team spends five days a week scouring the market for reputable suppliers for you to work with. Their directory now holds 6000+ suppliers with over 16M products to choose from.
- Compatible with Any Store: You can use the Worldwide Brands service to sell your products on any platform you want – including eBay, Amazon, your own independent store, and so on.
- 24/7 Email Support: You can reach a Worldwide Brands representative any day of the week via email and expect to get a response without waiting too long.
- Expensive Upfront Cost: An almost $300 fee for a lifetime membership can be beyond the budget of smaller-scale businesses. Thankfully, this is a one-time fee with no recurring costs, and you can even opt for the Easy Pay Plan to split the cost into more manageable payments.
- No Selling Tools: The service doesn’t have tools for product exports, order fulfillment, shipment tracking, and so on.
- No Live Chat: Unfortunately, with no live chat feature on the company website, you’ll have to rely on slower methods like email for your burning questions.
Worldwide Brands charges a one-time fee of $299 for a lifetime membership, with absolutely no recurring fees. If that’s a bit too steep for your liking, you can take their Easy Pay Plan. This divides the cost into three payments – $99 upfront, then two monthly payments of $110, totaling $319.
They also promise a money-back guarantee if you’re dissatisfied with their service. You have 60 days to review their service if you pay in full, and 30 if you go for the payment plan. You can pay via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) or PayPal.
Along with access to their massive supplier directory, membership to Worldwide Brands also comes bundled with some handy complementary features. These include:
- Market Research Program: While Worldwide Brands will not tell you what products to sell, their Market Research Program does take some of the guesswork out of the decision. This feature gauges a product’s potential success using criteria like demand and competition levels. It’s not the most advanced tool, but it’s handy.
- Member Center Access: You’ll get expert advice and learn valuable information to help your business succeed. The Member Center contains instructional videos and guides to help with most common concerns. You’ll also find the Wholesale Forum, exclusive to members, where you can get plenty of insight from other users no matter your level of experience.
Worldwide Brands has over 16 million certified products in their directory, sourced from more than 6,000 individual suppliers. The company claims to add at least one new supplier everyday, so you can expect this number to keep growing.
To navigate their catalog, you can search by brand name, product keyword, or supplier location. You can also filter results with a drop down menu that lets you select the type of supplier you’re looking for.
You can publish any of the products you find on Worldwide Brands to any platform you might have – including eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, or your own independent store. Remember to ask the supplier for product data files to simplify this process.
When you’ve found a supplier you’re interested in, you can click on their profile and view details like contact details, shipping policies, carried products, payment terms, and so on.
Every supplier in the Worldwide Brands directory goes through a strict screening process to ensure that they’re legitimate and worthy of the Worldwide Brands seal of approval. The company has more than twenty qualifications that each supplier must pass before being added into the directory.
On occasion, Worldwide Brands representatives even go as far as visiting the supplier’s warehouses to add an extra layer of certainty. They do this year-round, five days a week, so you can be certain that all of their suppliers are worthy of your business.
Order Placement and Fulfillment
Since Worldwide Brands is a directory to link your business with wholesalers, orders must be placed directly with the supplier. Worldwide Brands doesn’t have order processing tools, but the supplier might. Make sure to ask.
Worldwide Brands doesn’t have a built-in tool for tracking product shipments. You’ll need a tracking number from the supplier for every delivery.
Unfortunately, not all suppliers listed in their directory let you do this. For those that do, however, it shouldn’t be a problem tracking deliveries through your chosen courier.
Returns and Refunds
All returns and refunds are handled by the suppliers found on Worldwide Brands. Since policies will differ from one supplier to another, it’s your responsibility to find out what those are. Worldwide Brands takes no part in the process.
Customers can contact support directly via email, telephone, and post. Email support is available 7 days a week, but expect to wait 24 – 48 hours for a response. Phone lines are manned Mondays thru Fridays, 9AM to 5PM EST. Sadly, there is no live chat tool offered by the service.
Worldwide Brands provides a comprehensive FAQ page for most common questions. Free eBooks and video tips are also available. You’ll find resources that cover more advanced topics like business strategies, product sourcing tips, and so on.
Choosing to partner with Worldwide Brands means you’ll never have to worry about the credibility of your suppliers. This peace of mind is essentially what the company is selling, and they deliver. With a very thorough screening process and a research team dedicated to ensuring the quality of each supplier, you can confidently add any product to your store and focus on other important aspects of your business.
However, this assurance comes with a hefty price tag. And there are a few key elements missing from the service. But if you can overlook those shortcomings and consider that in the long-term, $300 is a small sum compared to what fraudulent or unreliable suppliers could cost you, then Worldwide Brands is worth the investment.
The bottom line: If you’re looking for a drop shipping service that lets you find reputable suppliers, Worldwide Brands is hard to beat. But its lack of automated selling tools means you’ll have to rely on other brands we’ve reviewed to simplify managing your business.