Dropwow Review 2018
Table of Contents
- Dropwow Overview
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Dropwow?
- How much is Dropwow? What drop shipping services does it provide?
- What products can I sell with Dropwow?
- How do I sell products with Dropwow?
- How do I contact Dropwow?
Launched in September of 2017, Singapore-based Dropwow is a relative newcomer to the drop shipping scene. Don’t let that fool you, though. Dropwow looks very promising. They offer a great set of useful tools and resources to help boost your drop shipping business to success – all at completely no cost!
Sounds too good to be true? Find out more in our review below.
- Absolutely Free: Enjoy the benefits of Dropwow without any membership or per-order fees.
- Powerful Tools: Dropwow has you covered with automated tools to let you import products, fulfill orders, and track deliveries with minimal effort.
- Support for Multiple Stores: You can add an unlimited number of Shopify stores to your Dropwow account – making it convenient to manage your business.
- Plenty of Helpful Resources: The Dropwow digest and blog are great resources anyone can use to find winning strategies, the best products, and much more.
- Excellent Refund Policy: Dropwow promises a 100% refund for returned, damaged, or lost items as long as specific conditions are met. Check out the official website for more information.
- Unbeatable Support: Dropwow provides plenty of ways for you to reach them. Channels are open around the clock with friendly and knowledgeable representatives.
- Small Product Catalog: 56,000 products may seem plenty, but Dropwow’s catalog pales in comparison to other drop shipping companies. The good news, however, is that Dropwow continuously adds more products everyday. You can even request specific products to be added.
- Tools Only Work with Shopify: Dropwow’s automated features only work with Shopify stores. If you don’t have a Shopify store, you can still use Dropwow to find products.
You can use Dropwow completely for free! There are no recurring subscription or processing fees. Just sign up with your email address and immediately enjoy the services they offer.
Dropwow does however, charge a flat shipping fee for every order. It’s very reasonably priced at $1.90 for each order.
Dropwow members get powerful drop shipping tools for their Shopify store. These include:
- Easy Product Imports: Quickly add products to your store with just a few clicks. Images, descriptions, prices, and other details are automatically synced.
- Automatic Order Fulfillment: No need to worry about processing orders. It’s easy with Dropwow. You can fulfill multiple orders with one easy click, without having to deal with the supplier.
- Tracking Information Updates: Dropwow will automatically update your Shopify and Dropwow accounts with the correct tracking codes for every order.
Just download the app from your Shopify account and log in with your Dropwow account. Dropwow also lets you add additional Shopify accounts so you can manage all your stores in one place.
Dropwow also releases a drop shipping digest for the latest eCommerce news and articles. There’s at least two every month. Read about the latest market trends, product offerings, business strategies, and plenty of other interesting topics. You can access the digest from the Dropwow official website or have it sent directly to your inbox – all for free!
Dropwow has a very small product catalog when compared to other drop shipping companies. There are just over 56,000 individual items to choose from. By contrast, some of the drop shipping companies we’ve reviewed have products numbering in the millions.
To search for products, you can input a keyword in the search bar or browse by category. Categories range from clothing, electronics, toys, furniture, and plenty of others. You can also visit the trending section to find Dropwow’s most in-demand products.
Adding a product to your Shopify store can be done with Dropwow’s import tool, which automatically syncs product information with a push of a button.
If you can’t find the products you want, you can request Dropwow to add them. Send them the AliExpress product IDs and Dropwow will negotiate with the vendor. If successful, you can expect the item to appear within 48 hours.
All Dropwow suppliers are based in China. Each vendor is carefully evaluated before being added to the Dropwow catalog. Dropwow will only add suppliers with favorable ratings on AliExpress and other similar marketplaces. If a supplier has more than a 10% dispute rate, Dropwow will block them and remove their products.
Order Placement and Fulfillment
You can fulfill orders with one click! Just go to the orders section in your Shopify account and click the fulfillment button. Orders will automatically be placed on Dropwow and they will fulfill your order for you.
But before you can fund orders, you need to have money loaded in your Dropwow wallet. All Dropwow transactions are made with this wallet, which can be loaded with any amount you want.
Delivery and Tracking
Dropwow ships internationally. Once an order is shipped, tracking codes are sent directly to your Shopify and Dropwow accounts for easy reference.
Returns and Refunds
Dropwow promises a 100% refund for items that meet certain requirements. There’s no restocking fee that is typical to most of its competitors. It’s one of the most generous policies we’ve seen, so far.
You can file a dispute within 7 days of your customer receiving the item, or 30 days from the shipping date if the item is undelivered.
Most disputes will be handled by Dropwow on your behalf. If both sides are unable to reach an agreement, Dropwow will let you contact suppliers directly to continue negotiations.
There are many ways for you to contact Dropwow – more than any of its competitors. You can use their live chat tool, where customer representatives are typically online from 7AM to 12AM EDT.
You can also reach Dropwow by email, telephone, or adding them on any of the chat apps they support – Facebook Messenger, WeChat, QQ, WhatsApp, and Skype.
Dropwow provides a ton of informative material that can help both beginners and experienced drop shippers. You can visit their FAQ section or Help Center to learn how to use Dropwow. The video tutorials provide clear, step-by-step guides that anyone can easily follow.
You can also check out the official Dropwow drop shipping blog for articles that include tips, product news, niche ideas, market research, and much more.
If you’re a beginner to drop shipping, be sure to check out Dropwow’s free drop shipping eBook guide. It provides step-by-step guide to starting your own drop shipping business, as well as strategies you can adopt to scale up your business and reach your financial goals.
A small product catalog may put some users off, but Dropwow’s handy selling tools and helpful resources – all provided for free – make the service difficult to ignore. It shows great potential and you can expect it to only get better.
Keep in mind that Dropwow works best with Shopify, but you can use the service even if you use different platforms. You can still source products from their catalog and take advantage of the wealth of information available on the Dropwow blog and weekly digest.
The bottom line: If you want to drop ship with Shopify, Dropwow is an excellent choice that’s definitely worth a look.